Thursday, March 25, 2010

Fished from the bitstream 8



I wanted to especially mention, on this edition of "Fished from the bitstream," Amy Jeanne from over at "It'll Take The Snap Out Of Your Garters!" who has started a flickr pool dedicated to vintage lingerie. I thought it was a killer idea and have been enthusiastically adding images to it myself, but I wanted to share this little jewel from her collection. I know it has nothing to do with vintage film, but I thought the picture was excruciatingly cute. :)


Yvonne De Carlo, 1945 from That Obscure Object

Claudia Cardinale from The Tarnished Angels

Deborah Kerr in Quo Vadis (1951) from RETrOZONe

Hazel Brooks from Suicide Blonde

Elizabeth Montgomery from A Celebration of Feminine Pulchritude

Louise Brooks from exclamation mark

Marion Martin from Give Me the Good Old Days

Milla Jovovich by Bob Richardson - 1997 from #8

Maria Schneider in The Passenger (1975) from Cinema is Dope

1 comment:

  1. great pics Mark...I especially love the first pic of the four women and then the one of Liz Montgomery...

    ReplyDelete